Friday, December 08, 2006

Nutcrackers


You have heard the old saying: It all started with one...... Well, in my case it all started with my wife giving me one Nutcracker for Christmas. Since then, my collection has started expanding. I just acquired 2 more a couple of days ago. I am increasing my number by 2 to 4 a year. Some day, I hope to acquire some nutcrackers from the Black Forest in Germany. Right now, I am content with the offerings in the local shops.



































































































2 comments:

Victoria Pittman said...

Those are cool. Makes me wish I had started a nutcracker collection years ago.
We always do a new ornament for each person...really nice ones so we have a wonderful collection now!
The kids of course want to take them with them but since they all still come home...we get to keep them for a while!

Larry said...

Lsst count, I had about 41. I bought 2 more new ones this year. I may buy some more at the sales after Christmas.